In 2020 Lynn celebrated her 30th year in business. She attributes her success to knowing her customer’s needs and likes.
“When I design my collection I keep you in mind. It’s important that you feel wonderful, when you put on a Lynn Ritchie. To me dressing is a sensual experience!”
Her love of fashion design began at home with her grandmother and mother, who were very successful designers on the Gold Coast of Chicago in the early 20th century. Later she honed her skills at Parson’s School of Design, in NYC.
Lynn resides in New York City with her husband. She loves hiking in the woods, attending the ballet, listening to jazz, and practicing yoga, Pilates and TaiChi.
She is currently working on her memoir which is about her life in the fashion business.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE LYNN RITCHIE
- DESIGNED TO FIT AND FLATTER
- QUALITY FABRICS, DISTINCTIVE DETAILS AND EXCLUSIVE PRINTS TO CREATE YOUR SIGNATURE LOOK
- EASY CARE WARDROBE THAT'S WASH AND WEAR
- SMART AND SLENDERIZING PANELS IN KEY STYLES FIT EVERYONE'S UNIQUE SHAPE
- OUTFITS DESIGNED TO TAKE YOU FROM AM TO PM