We are always ready to address your questions and concerns regarding our privacy practices. Please feel free to contact us through one of the following methods:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Ritchie Corporation.
263 West 38th Street, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10018
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What information does Ritchie Corporation collect?
The Information You Provide to Ritchie Corporation
- In a purchase, we collect information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment or gift card information.
- During website registration, product review, surveys, or other programs you participate in, we collect information such as your name, email address, password, telephone number, gender, age or other demographic information, your interests, and preferences.
- When you participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, we collect information such as name, email address, telephone, zip code and gender, birth month and day, or other information you provide.
- When you send a gift, we collect information such as that person’s name, telephone number email, and/or shipping address.
- When you ask us a question or request a catalog, we collect your name, email address, or other contact information.
From Ritchie Corporation’s interactions with you: We collect information about you and your transactions and other interactions with us, including the products or services you purchase, use and return.
How does Ritchie Corporation use the information collected?
- To complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request.
- To send you catalogs and other offerings on- and offline.
- To contact you about the status of your orders.
- To identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions offered by Ritchie Corporation and future additions to Ritchie Corporation and other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
What information does Ritchie Corporation share with others?
Legal Disclosures: Ritchie Corporation may disclose the information we receive from and about you to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law. We also reserve the right to share information with legal authorities and other companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, or to avoid injury to our rights or the rights of any other person.
Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws and requirements, which may include Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards if they are processing payments for Ritchie Corporation.
How can I view, update or remove my information?
If you have registered for an account or made a purchase, you may view and update your account information by logging into the "Your Account" section of the website with your email address and password. Once logged in, you can view or update your name, address, telephone number or email address. You can also call, write or email a Customer Service representative to access or update any of this information.
What choices do I have about receiving communications from Ritchie Corporation?
To receive promotional offers from Ritchie Corporation you can sign up on our website or contact a Customer Service representative. If you register for an account or make a purchase, you will automatically receive promotional emails and direct mail from Ritchie Corporation. You may opt out from receiving promotional emails from the sender only by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of the promotional emails you receive.
Our customers receive order confirmation via email. Your choice to opt out of promotional emails will not affect email notifications regarding your order with us.
If you would like to be removed from our Ritchie Corporation mailing list, please contact a Customer Service representative by mail, phone or email to stop receiving mail.
What about security?
Protecting the security of your information is very important to us. When you transmit sensitive personal information (such as credit card information) from your computer to our servers, your information is protected by both a "firewall" (a combination of computer hardware and software that helps keep unauthorized visitors from accessing information within our computer network) and industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. For our mobile website, we protect your payment card information using encryption technology when you place an order. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to secure and protect the information on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. However, we strive to protect your information and privacy.
How does Ritchie Corporation communicate changes to this Policy?